Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dinner Conversation Went Wrong

Wife: “What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?”

Husband: “Definitely not!”

Wife: “Why not? Don’t you like being married?”

Husband: “Of course I do.”

Wife: “Then why wouldn’t you remarry?”

Husband: “okay, … I’d get married again.”

Wife: “You would???” (with a hurtful look on her face)

Husband: (makes an audible groan)

Wife: “Would you sleep with her in our bed?”

Husband: “Where else would we sleep?”

Wife: “Would you replace my pictures with hers?”

Husband: “That would seem like the proper thing to do.”

Wife: “Would she use my golf clubs?”

Husband: “No, …she’s left-handed.”

Wife: (silence)

Husband: “Oh…Shit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add This

Bookmark and Share

Adv 3

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

Buy it and Enjoy IT

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner