Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Experience of My Life is Moral 4 U : funny funny funny

A cigarette shortens your life by 2 min..
A beer shortens your life by 4 min..
A working day shortens your life by 8 hours!!!!..
__________________

The human brain is most outstanding thing.......
it functions 24hrs 365 days.....
it functions right from the time u r Born....until you fall in love
_________________

I had VODKA with WATER
I felt DRUNK
I had WHISKY with WATER
I felt DRUNK
I had RUM with WATER
I felt DRUNK
I SWEAR I'LL NEVER DRINK water....!!!
______________

True love is like a pillow
u can hug when u r in trouble
u can cry on when u r in pain & u can embrace when u r happy
so when u need true love
spend Rs.50/-Buy a pillow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add This

Bookmark and Share

Adv 3

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

Buy it and Enjoy IT

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner