Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Some Texture Humor.........

A married woman went to the priest for confession. She said, "Father, I
have sinned, I sexed seven times last night with this stranger. Please have
Lord forgive me for my adultery."
The priest says, "Go take seven big lemons, squeeze the juice to the last
drop in a glass and drink it off in a seven seconds."
The woman said, "Will that absolve me of my condemnable sin of adultery."
The priest says, "No way, but it sure will wipe off this smile of Seven
Sex from your face."

==
One Free
A middle aged lady interviewed the sure candidate boy
for her pretty daughter's hand in marriage.

Lady shook up the boy and asked : "So you want to become my son-in-law?"
Boy said, "No not really, but I don't see how else to get your daughter to
marry me?"

==
Troubles to Bed
You know, Do not take your troubles to bed
but you do it anyway, take your wife to
bed night after night and then complain
life is very unhappy.

==
Failed Responsibility
The wife complained, "you came so drunk
That you fell down in a gutter yesterday night
And I had to bring you home.

Husband defended, "Honey it is not my fault,
Those damn friends of mine betrayed me
they didn't share the bottles I ordered
for all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add This

Bookmark and Share

Adv 3

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

Buy it and Enjoy IT

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner